cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bill

madasaman
Tuning in

I ordered a sim only deal yesterday, today I get a bill for £10, for up to 25th May. I haven't even got the sim yet and am being charged. Surely this is a mistake.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello madasaman

Thanks for posting in regards to the recent mobile order and bill, we appreciate the confusion and you taking the time to raise this via the forums.

As with all mobile accounts, once accepted and opened the tariff is applied and a balance generated. As you pay in advance for the service this is done sometimes before the SIM is received but the Direct Debit won't be due until 10 working days after the bill was produced.

The bill will also advise of the period covered by the charge, so if it was produced on the 25th May it will cover till the 24th June. 

Rob

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello madasaman

Thanks for posting in regards to the recent mobile order and bill, we appreciate the confusion and you taking the time to raise this via the forums.

As with all mobile accounts, once accepted and opened the tariff is applied and a balance generated. As you pay in advance for the service this is done sometimes before the SIM is received but the Direct Debit won't be due until 10 working days after the bill was produced.

The bill will also advise of the period covered by the charge, so if it was produced on the 25th May it will cover till the 24th June. 

Rob

Nothing on my bill about running to 25th June. This is what is on there.

Your bill covers the period until 25 May 2023. We added your allowance on 25 May 2023.

I had no account until 11.30 on 25th May

Have you check the PDF version of the bill via your online account madasaman?

Rob

Thanks for that info, no I hadn't checked the PDF version and yes it was on there. Thanks for the help.

You're welcome, the PDF will always give a more detailed breakdown of the bill including how many minutes, texts are used as well as how much data. Particularly useful if you're running out or simply have too much and could get a cheaper tariff based off of your usage 🙂

Rob

madasaman
Tuning in

Good to know, hopefully sim will be here tomorrow.

Let us know madasaman, or if you have any other questions or queries 🙂

Rob