cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

absolute shambles of CS and still major issues

benga1875
Dialled in

over 2 months now my data has not been working it started gradually stopping me acsessing emails and then i could only use youtube called support who told me there was an issue in the area and 2 days will be fixed nothing was fixed logged 3 complaints was sent 3 new replacement sims and still mobile data will not work my partners sim on virgin as i have 2 sim only plans works in my phone but my numbers data has not worked for 2 months and just been lied to fobeed off told i would recieve call backs from managers multiple times but have been ghosted nobody has done a thing wasting my time just to be passed aroundfrom one department to another and still after two months no call backs no data working yet still being billed i will not be paying a single penny on bills until this has been resolved 2 complanits have just been ignored and im absolutley appaled at this im considering going to the ombudsman and cancelling every virgin service i have full house and 2 sims absolut disgusting customer support also want to add half the messages and calls i make d not even get sent  

11 REPLIES 11

why are you deleting my posts??????????? 

Hi @benga1875 thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

I am sorry you're unhappy with your experience with our company.  The addresses you've included are for when either your complaint is over 8 weeks old or you've reached a state of "deadlock" with our company and it has been agreed that a mutual resolution cannot be reached. 

Regards

Lee_R