cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You've dialled incorrect number. Help!!!

Bdifferent
Joining in

Hi all has anyone had the problem of "you've dialled an incorrect number" even though you have phoned the number a thousand times before? Virgin media support has been hopeless. They don't even phone you back when they say they are going to. And pass you on to their technical department which is hanging up. Can anyone help with this? Thanks 

4 REPLIES 4

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

IPhone by any chance?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

No it's a Samsung s21 

Yes this issue back I'm afraid, I also had this today on both Android and iPhone. But I called right back and got connected. My Contact is on O2 but its not that frequent as it was being if this year. 

Bdifferent

Thank you for reaching back out to us in our community and welcome back, we are sorry to hear you are still getting the issue with the incorrect number being advised.

With the S21 you are able to do WIFI calling do you have the same issue when you are trying to call when the WIFI is turned off, if you are using WIFI calling and you step out of the WIFI range this can also caused this.

If you are still having the same issue with WIFI off please run some further diagnostic checks here.

If needed we will be more than happy to help further however we would need to invite you into a private chat so we can take further details, I will send you a invite shortly, if needed please click on the purple envelope to accept?

Regards

Paul.