cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You’re my last hope for a PAC code

barstep
On our wavelength

I have tried texting, using the website, calling 789, having my request escalated to the back office and still after 4 days I do not have a PAC code. 
So what do I do next to move my number from Virgin to my new provider?

I have managed to move one number and terminate another but this third number seems to be a problem. There must be someone at Virgin Mobile or elsewhere who knows what to do - isn’t there? 

15 REPLIES 15

barstep
On our wavelength

No - I’ve not received an updated SIM 

barstep
On our wavelength

I have just had another conversation on 789 and they have raised a ticket - the call handler called Ann - told me it will take 3-5days to resolve. She is going to call me back then to give me the PAC code. I’ve almost abandoned hope now … 

Hi barstep,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry to hear about the issue you have had in getting your PAC code. 

I have located your account and can see the agent is working to get this resolved for you. 

At this point in time we would advise waiting for the IT Team. 

^Martin

barstep
On our wavelength

Thank you - I hang in there - hope hanging by a thread !!

barstep
On our wavelength

Just to wrap this up. After waiting 9 days and still no PAC code I contacted OFCOM. I had the PAC code within an hour. 

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the update @barstep

I'm sorry to hear we were unable to resolve this quicker for you, this is not the level of service we aim to provide and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. I'm glad to hear you managed to get the PAC code. 

Any further issues, please just pop another post on this thread and we'll happily assist. 

Thanks,

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide