Menu
lisa67
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yodel

Hi 

yet again yodel courier service strikes again, get a message to say phone on its way, delivery today, keep checking update and it stuck at in depot since 05.00am this morning, ring their customer service to be told it won't be delivered today due to technical problems, when I ask how can putting a parcel in a car and delivery be technical they couldn't answer, even after speaking to them still no update and no chance of getting my phone today, i really don't know why I bother ordering new phones when this happens, it not the first time either. Virgin please sort out your delivery service with yodel !!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Yodel

Hello lisa67

Thank you for raising this via the forums, once the order has left our warehouse we are limited as to the support we can provide within the first 24 hours. If the handset hasn't been delivered within that time frame please don't hesitate to let us know so we can chase this on your behalf.

I would like to add that the 14 day customer satisfaction guarantee period doesn't start until the handset has been delivered, so although we appreciate this is both disappointing and frustrating, this isn't going to impact you in that regard.

Keep us up to date with this.

Rob

0 Kudos
lisa67
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Just spoken to yodel and apparently it is on the van for delivery, the reason it was not delivered yesterday was because they got it to late from virgin to put on the van, they still not updating my details and can't tell me if it will be delivered today until the driver updates his info, good thing I am off sick from work atm or no one will be in to take it in when it arrives, in my opinion it is a poor service and I not happy that it has happened  a bad report going in if not delivered this afternoon. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I'm truly sorry about this Lisa67 and I can fully appreciate your frustration. 

Yodel aim to deliver between 8am and 6pm so I'm sure they'll be in touch once they have further details. 

Please let us know how you get on and if the package is delivered today. 

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos