cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yodel stole my parcel

Arrowmunda
On our wavelength

Hi, I'll keep it short, waited in all day, Yodel tracking stated my parcel was 1 stop away but stayed like this for 2 hours then suddenly changed to delivered at 3.44pm, yodel webchat confirmed the drivers sat nav states he was at my location at 3.44pm and the parcel was taken in by someone with my last name, this is a complete lie and I can only assume the driver has stolen my brand new Samsung galaxy s23 ultra 😭.

So far I've been told to wait 24 hours for Yodel customer service to contact me and to contact Virgin Mobile however trying to explain this to virgin customer service will be a nightmare so thought I'd post here first? Anything I should do in the meantime?

14 REPLIES 14

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Arrowmunda 

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear you are having issues with your phone delivery. 

We can understand your concern and want to do our best to help. To best look into this, I have sent you a private message.

Please look out for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Arrowmunda
On our wavelength

Thanks, replied.

Thank you for your reply @Arrowmunda Please look out for the response in your inbox.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Arrowmunda
On our wavelength

Wanted to update: Yodel have provided me with the picture of delivery and its 5 houses down and so far no one is answering the door, the photo evidence is clear which house it is, what do I do if they refuse to give me my parcel or claim to have not taken it in?

Hi Arrowmunda,

Thank you for the update. I'm going to send you another private message so we can get this raised and investigated for you.

Please look out for my message over at the purple envelope.

Thank you,

Beth

Arrowmunda
On our wavelength

Update: neighbours refuse to answer the door and the guy who took in my parcel is saying the driver didn't hand him the parcel and walked off with it, yodel are saying they are going to send the driver round to collect the parcel and deliver it to me today or tomorrow but I know they won't answer the door to him, so what do I do now? I'm still waiting for Virgin to phone me, it's getting ridiculous.

Hi Arrowmunda,

Thank you for updating us. 

The CEO Executive Team were closed over the weekend and so they were unable to reach out to you then, however I have heard back from the team this morning to advise that they will be reaching out to you ASAP.

Thanks so much for your patience with this.

Beth

Arrowmunda
On our wavelength

Still no response from this CEO executive team, can I ask why virgin can't just send me a new phone as it is quite obvious I didn't receive the first one? 

I've not even been asked for evidence to prove I didn't receive my parcel (which I have in abundance)

As soon as a n update is available Arrowmunda they will be in touch to let you know. We appreciate your patience during this time.

Rob