Menu
m0nkeyman
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Wrong info on mobile app

Took new contract out which had 30GB of data doubled to 60GB for lifetime of the contract and even received text etc confirming this. Data refreshed for first time today and mobile app only shows 30GB and automated service on 789 also says 30GB. Spoke to someone who said it says 60GB on the system and would log the call in case of problems later in the month. Asked him why they encourage customers to download and use app when info is wrong to which he told me he didn't know anthing about the workings of the app. Is it at all possible to have the correct info put on my app so I can see my usage.

0 Kudos
nick_london
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wrong info on mobile app

Hi

This is something I’ve experienced with EE, they weren’t able to help me any further. 

How much data do you think you will use? 

Also some smartphones have a facility that let you count how much data you are using and also let you set warnings.

0 Kudos
m0nkeyman
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wrong info on mobile app

Cheers, since posting I've also had a text confirming the double data. It's just very frustrating when the very people who tell you to download and use the app are then unable to offer any support when it fails to work.  Not sure why I'm shocked as been with Virgin for years for mobile, TV, internet, landline and it's just about par for the course. 

0 Kudos