cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong bill

heschow8
Just joined

I signed up to virgin mobile on 27 Feb and have just received my first bill which is charging me for 2 months (24 Feb and 24 Mar), how do I dispute this?

6 REPLIES 6

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Why do you think that is wrong?

Virgin Mobile start airtime plan charges as soon as your SIM is sent out, and then usually charge for one month in advance e.g. my bill was produced on the 15th March and is for the period 15th March to 15th April.

So if you signed up on 27th Feb and only just got your first bill then that looks like it's almost one month in arrears as one off to bring your billing up to date for your airtime plan since you joined, and then the normal month in advance. Future bills should just then be one month in advance.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

If i only signed up on 27Feb, why would I be charged from 24 Feb?!

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Is the bill for exactly twice your airtime plan or slightly less than exactly twice?

how do i speak to someone who actually have access to my account and can speak to me direct?

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Call 789 from your Virgin Mobile SIM or 0354 6000 789 from any other phone to speak to Customer Services.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi heschow8,

Thanks for raising your query and welcome to the community!

Sorry for any confusion with this, you'll be charged from the day you've received the service and a month in advance.

If there are any discrepancies from the start date I'd advise to contact our team with the number above for further checks.

Thanks,

Kain