cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worse service in history and how do I get a pending refund???

gladyssanjuan68
Joining in

Let me begin to say that Virgin has been charging me since May 2021 £13.40 a month for an unauthorized sim card under my name which I have no idea how they got got my information. 

I have been battling to get a refund now since January 6th with no luck.  I always get the same response and it's like a hamster in a wheel.  No one knows what they are doing to even talking about?  I was guarantted 3x a refund to receive nothing.  I call back and its the same **bleep** nonsense again. This is BULLYING MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL ABUSE.   Then when you think you get ahead with someone it goes back to nothing.   Today I was expecting a call from the investigation team which no one ever called.    I have come down to the conclusion that there is no complaints team, no fraud team and no investigation team ITS PURE **bleep**.  Virgine should be taken down to the grownd as it's a crap service ran by a bunch of **bleep**wits. I have a useless complaint letter and it's scary to say that the species that work there are worse than BOTS.   

8 REPLIES 8

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @gladyssanjuan68, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see that you have not had the level of service we would expect when trying to have your refund processed. I can certainly understand the frustration with this.

I will certainly be happy to take a look at this for you so this can be resolved. I'll send you a PM to confirm your details so this can be done.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

gladyssanjuan68
Joining in

More abuse from Virgin!  You are all BOTS.   Where is my refund [MOD EDIT: Language]

I WANT MY REFUND YOU  OWE  [MOD EDIT: Language]

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Many apologies for the experience faced gladyssanjuan68,

Please refrain from posting multiple threads regarding the same issue, as this can delay the response.

This time however I can see that our team has picked this up for you, to avoid confusion I'll allow responses to occur from there.

Take care,

Kain

Hello Kain,

I am not refraining or conforming to the crap nonsense .. so expect me to go crazy here if I am not REFUNDED!!
COMPRENDE.. REFUNDED.

Hello Nathan

I have not recieved any PM from you because you are probably a BOT. I will keep posting here until I get an answer and MY **bleep** MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I was expecting another bull **bleep** call today that never came, I called virgin again to get more useless BOT support. I was told a manager will call me and they never did I called back and they hung up on me,  THIS IS **bleep** ABUSE !!!!I WILL KEEP POSTING HERE UNTIL  I GET MY **bleep** MONEY **bleep**S..   HORRIBLE ABUSIVE VIRGIN IS!!!!!

So my saga continues.  

5th agent yesterday named Peter said I would be guranteed a refund for the ongoing Virgin nightmare.  The person who approved this i is called Pepeer and the job role is Subject Matter Expert!  I am laughing my head off as I have never heard of this job?  Can I apply? because I would do a great job!  Honestly I sort of feel a little sorry for the people BOT trained who work there. It must be such a terrible place to be...

I was guranteed refund part 4 within 24 hours by  a Paul?   I know this is a joke.  It is a horribile purgatory...  These calls are recorded?  I keep getting a message from a Nathan that he is on my case which is more pure **bleep**.  I will keep swearing my **bleep** HEAD OFF HERE  and I do hope VIRGIN GOES DOWN IN A MAJOR CRASH BECASUE IT IS THE WORSE MATRIX CORP ON THE PLANET.

gladyssanjuan68
Joining in

This is the last time I will deal with the horrifific Cabala ran Virgin all I can say is I hope crumble down to the ground.

For anyone that is experiencing the most utmost abuse from this **bleep** **bleep** CRAP MOST ABUSIVE COMPANY AND SERVICE?!  Please go 

directly to the Omudsman, make a complaint you will get a letter and their details or just call them directly and they will directly take over as they know what Virgin is like.  No email here is real and everyone is worse than a BOT. this is why you are all getting replaced.. keep up it up VIrgin I look forward to BOTs taking over..