cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi calling not working

Mr_Mike
On our wavelength

I ported into Virgin from Vodafone today - all done before midday which is an impressive start.  However I don't seem to be able to turn on wifi calling.  I have an iPhone 11 and very solid wifi service, but after turning on the option in the phone, it doesn't do anything.   My wife has a similar phone and has been on Virgin a while, when i enabled the option in her phone earlier today it worked immediately so I think the issue is specific to me.

Reading through the forums it seems that it may need enabling at network level as well, so is there a kindly VM rep in here who can assist with that please?

3 REPLIES 3

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Mr_Mike thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised regarding WiFi Calling.

Please allow me to send you a PM so I can look into this further for you - kindly expect the PM from me to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W

Mr_Mike
On our wavelength

To clear up - Tom sent me a PM this afteroon and was able to enable it at the VM end.   Wifi calling is now working fine from my iPhone.

Thanks!

Hi @Mr_Mike, thanks for letting the thread know this is resolved.

Glad I could help to get things sorted for you!
Many thanks

Tom_W