cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi calling not working and sim card registration

HelenPerks362
On our wavelength

Hi, 

Would anyone be kind enough to help. I have a galaxy note 10 plus which I bought as reconditioned from a reliable source.

Although, my virgin media/EE is perfect outside my home, inside its shocking.  I have 2 problems

1. My network drops out completely at least once a day and I get a message saying sim card refreshing. I've followed all the help on line and it still does it. 

2. Possible solution to help with the above is WiFi calling. It is enabled on my phone by doesn't appear to take over when at home on my gigabyte Internet wifi. 

Can someone help please? 

Helen

18 REPLIES 18

Hello Nat,

Ive just picked up my phone to reply to a WhatsApp and its cane up with the refreshing sim data again. 

Helen

Hi HelenPerks362, 

Thanks for letting me know. 

I have gone ahead and refreshed things from our side so this should help to stop the message. 

If this continues, please let us know. 

Nat

Hi

Unfortunately Nat it's has not fixed it. It seems to be every time I have the phone in my hand. Yes the WiFi calling is helping and that's helping but it does not explain the refreshing message.

Helen

Thank you for your message. 

I am sorry this is still happening. 

Can you please confirm which handset you have?

Also, can you please power down the phone, remove and reinsert your SIM? 

Thanks, 

Nat

Sorry Nat

It's a Samsung galaxy note 10 plus. And its still happening. And only seems to be when the phone is being moved.

Helen

Thanks for coming back to us HelenPerks362. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Hi Steve. 

Private message answered. 

H

Thanks HelenPerks362, I will get this looked into now and respond to you via the private message thread.

Thanks

Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for coming back to us Helen, I have looked into this and all of the EE connections on your account have been de-activated as they don't provide our network anymore, it would be nearly impossible to remain on the EE service, as we don't have any technical agreements with EE anymore to provide the services.

Have you received the new O2 sim yet?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L