cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi calling no longer working

Dutchroger1
Tuning in

I am currently in a location with no mobile signal. My phone used to make calls over wifi but now no longer does so.

Galaxy s10. Wifu calling icon shows it is on.

4 REPLIES 4

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Dutchroger1,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm very sorry to hear you're having some trouble with Wi-Fi Calling. Is this happening wherever you attempt to use Wi-Fi Calling, or only when connected to that particular Wi-Fi connection?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Doesn't work on any wifi

Hi @Dutchroger1,

Thank you for confirming. So that we can take a closer look at what's happening, I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments. Please respond to this at your earliest convenience and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi @Dutchroger1,

Thank you for getting back to me via private message. I'm glad that we were able to address and resolve the issues that you've been facing with your Wi-Fi Calling service.

Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can help you out with today.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team