cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi Calling

Griggswigs
Joining in
The advice when I search is listed below but my Pixel 5 does not have these menu options? I'm on the latest Android 12 software and am with Virgin Mobile who have confirmed that their network gives Wi-Fi calling and that my Wi-Fi Calling feature is activated.

I can follow the first 3 steps but I don't have the 'Calls' or 'WiFi Calling' choices.

Please help!!

• From a Home screen, tap the. Phone icon. (lower-left). If unavailable, swipe up from the bottom of the display then tap. Phone. ...
  • Tap the. Menu icon.
  • Tap. Settings. .
  • Tap. Calls.
  • Tap. Wi-Fi Calling.
  • Tap the. Wi-Fi calling switch. to turn on or off . If activating Wi-Fi Calling for the first time:
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The Pixel 5 isn't a supported device for WiFi Calling on Virgin Mobile

The device are iPhones, recent Samsung and Huawei devices - https://www.virginmedia.com/help/mobile/wifi-and-4g-calling

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The Pixel 5 isn't a supported device for WiFi Calling on Virgin Mobile

The device are iPhones, recent Samsung and Huawei devices - https://www.virginmedia.com/help/mobile/wifi-and-4g-calling

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

haleema16
Joining in

I can't get WiFi calling - I've updated my software, enabled WiFi on my settings and restarted my phone. 

Please advise what should I do? As my phone u)is a new Samsung S22+

Hi there @haleema16

Thank you so much for your post and I am so sorry to hear that your WiFi calling is not working. 

I'm going to pop you a PM so we can look into this together, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner alerting you to a new message received. 

Thank you.