Menu
TOKA
Joining in
Message 11 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wi-Fi calling

Cut out the jargon and lay it out black & white, the bottom line is I'm paying for a service which I don't receive a very basic service, mainly a signal, which really is a basic necessity for any network / service provider, if all this nonsense is caused by VM changing from one system to another, don't you think it could have been sorted out a lot easier, & not at the expense of the customer & also inform customers of what is really happening, not what may or may not happen, or guessing what's going to happen, & the icing on the cake has gotta be telling customers to download social media apps to solve VMs signal inefficiency is nothing less than laughable, really had enough of VM childish antics! #myhashtagsarebetterthanyours #newsimnewnetwork #sickofyolameassexcuses #wontgetapennyforservicesneverused #icanleavecanyou? #doyouhaveaworkfonelol #yoursimisbeingreturned #tothegutterlikealltrash #doesyourproviderdowificalling 

0 Kudos
Goforit
Joining in
Message 12 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Presumably the original poster didn't check coverage or extra services before signing up with Virgin. Looks like someone's posted a really helpful answer on the previous page, and all Toka can do is rant incoherent nonsense and post a load of hashtags. How not to make friends or get help.

TOKA
Joining in
Message 13 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Presumably you didn't know that I have been a Virgin customer for a very long time & presumably you didn't know that the **bleep** hit fan recently for VM due to changes with Networks/Carriers (as already stated in this thread incase you missed it) if I wish to state something I will, if I want to put a hash tag on it, I will, if you do not like what you see, please scroll on, simple as that! #doyougetthemessage #sorryImnotsorry #keepsrolling #Ididn'tmessageyou #businessnotforfriends #yougottalaughatthem #ohsobloodyserious #getalife #hashtagseverywhere #######  #laugh,laughandlaughagain #betterthanVirgin

0 Kudos
Highlighted
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 14 of 15
Flag for a moderator

No MVNO on EE other than BT (who own EE) allows wifi calling

#GetoverIT
TOKA
Joining in
Message 15 of 15
Flag for a moderator

#anotheruselesscomment #albewelloveritverysoon #newsimoldnetwork #stickwithwhatyouknow #solvedtheproblemditchedVM #1down1to1togo ### #WiFicallingallowed# #NOTonVirgin #nowalgetasignal #VirginfreebyXmas #🤣🤣🤣 #toogood #Igotthenewnew

0 Kudos