cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why us my order parked

Rich-Vee
Joining in

Hi, could you please tell me why my order is parked?

Many thanks

3 REPLIES 3

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Rich-Vee

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

When an order is parked, this means the back office team need to additional checks to confirm whether we can offer you the deal/phone/SIM etc. These extra checks are normally done within 3 working days and then they'll be in touch with you to confirm either way. Has it been passed this time period? Let me know 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi John, thanks for getting back to me. Seems very long winded and somewhat misleading! Most other companies offer you a decision instantly, and don't tell you it's all going ahead before the checks are carried out - Virgin has even told me it will be delivered today! It has not been 3 working days yet and tbh I doubt I will wait that long! Not a great start

It's definitely not mis-leading but I do appreciate the frustration. The team would be in touch to advise what the decision is. 

Let us know how it goes. 

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill