Menu
Aaronj901
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Why is my order parked?

Hey I Recently ordered a phone from the virgin media website. I put all information needed with no problem, after the device was ordered I went to check the status of when Id be receiving it and i got this on the order page: 

Status

Parked
Sorry, we have some problems processing your order, our customer service team will be in touch to discuss about this order.

I can't ring to see what the problem is nor do I have a landline, main reason why Im ordering a phone. I was told the date when its coming so will i still get the phone? if not how do i cancel this order to ensure money isn't taken?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why is my order parked?

Hi Aaronj901,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community Smiley Happy

Normally this means the team are awaiting extra information or doing further checks before proceeding with the order. They normally contact you within 3 working days to discuss this further, have you spoken to them since posting?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Aaronj901
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I’m still haven’t got anything back from them yet, I can’t really call in because I don’t have a phone to use mines broken. Would I be able to sort this any other way?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I see, my apologies.

As we'll be discussing account specific information, I'll pop you a quick PM.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos