Menu
Fematera
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Why does my data connection keep dropping?

For some reason my data (4G) connection keeps dropping and coming back and it is getting difficult to use my phone. Is anyone else having this problem? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why does my data connection keep dropping?

Hi Fematera,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with your 4G connection that keeps dropping out.

Does this happen in one location or multiple? Have you recently changed your SIM card?

Let me know so I can help further 🙂

Thanks

0 Kudos
Fematera
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello there,

It seems to be anywhere I go, I did have my Sim card changed when the new ones rolled out, but it has been okay up until about a month ago. It will work but then if both the arrows under the 4G go blank my internet connection ceases and I have to keep refreshing pages on apps and the browser. It has really been a struggle to do my Christmas shopping haha 

There is a spot nearby my home that has no signal at all and my 4G just stops completely but I dont think they are related 

I hope this helps

Thank you 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for clarifying that 🙂

I will need to take more details so I can look in to this for you. I will send you a private message requesting more information so that I can assist with this issue. Just click on the envelope icon at the top of this page.

Thanks,

Melissa

0 Kudos