cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do you need to be part of the Virgin Media Community?

solotraveller22
Joining in

Apparently Virgin Mobile think I’m great because I joined the Online Community.  I ONLY joined as it appears to be the only way to get any sort of customer support from them - which is pathetic.

they keep emailing me now about how I’m climbing through the ranks like a rocket - **bleep**.  How lame are they in marketing here?!  I did NOT join because I want to be part of any Virgin community.  I joined because I’m in Crete for a week and it’s taken until day 6 to get international roaming working and as all I’ve had is hotel Wi-Fi this is the only way of contacting them other than paying hotel rates for a landline call which I refuse to do. 

Conclusion:  the best customer service is with a different mobile operator.  I’ll be swapping as soon as I get back to the UK. 

2 REPLIES 2

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The ranking system is part of the Khorus Forum software and it is the same for a number of organisations that use it.

Believe me this Community is better than some networks that leave every reply to the customers without staff involvement. That's what these communities are about. they are not first line support/

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @solotraveller22,

Welcome, thanks for posting.

I am sorry that you are not happy with our community.

But we are here to help if needed, if you do not wish to receive these emails, then please do change your email on the account. To avoid these messages if they are upsetting you.

If you have a contract with us and wish to leave, please do call us on 0345 600 0789.

Many thanks, 

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide