Menu
coralking
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Why do Virgin make it so hard?

Today I received a call from Virgin Mobile, to add to the confusion already caused by the pending price increase. I am told that my sim only deal is coming to an end and need to sign up again. My new deal seems to be better than the old and guess what, it's the same price I'm paying now without the price increase, go figure? 

What I am annoyed about is that Virgin are going to send me a new SIM card, why? no answer. They also need to do a new credit check, why? they have managed to direct debit me for the last 15+ years for 2xmobile sims plus house phone and broadband, why another check? Will the sim swap be straight forward, knowing Virgin I doubt it but we'll see. Just for fun I asked would my reception improve as I'm fed up with sitting in restaurants etc with no signal when all about me on other networks (including EE) are fine? All I got was a reminder that the call was being recorded, I did suggest in that case maybe someone would like to listen and come up with some answers, but I feel it fell on deaf ears. 

I look forward to the "you recently contacted our team" survey email asking how they did, I speak the truth but nobody ever phones back, I don't know why, maybe the truth hurts. ☹️☹️

0 Kudos
paulchambers061
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why do Virgin make it so hard?

I can only comment about the new sim card. you have one of the old red/white sims now i'd say and they are using the "change" of contract to send out the new purple sim card that everyone will have soon.

coralking
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why do Virgin make it so hard?

Will a purple sim work better? 😂😂😂
0 Kudos