Menu
bbaryan72
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Where is this mysterious "back office" team, still awaiting delivery of a phone that's gone missing in tr

Keep getting told my query has been passed to the back office team who will be in touch within 24/48hours, well its over a week and two phone calls later and all I'm still getting is 24/48 hours the back office will be touch

Talk about frustrated!!! 

0 Kudos
Tudor
Wise owl
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Where is this mysterious "back office" team, still awaiting delivery of a phone that's gone

The “back office team” seems to be as far as VM are concerned a euphemism for a black hole.

There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Rich_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Where is this mysterious "back office" team, still awaiting delivery of a phone that's gone m...

Hi bbaryan72,

Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear you've been waiting a while for a call back.

There's no specific team called 'back office'. That's a term that's used when referring to different non-call taking departments. The agents have various contact forms they complete for IT, Number Port Team, 2nd line faults etc and I think it's more in general.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team

Can make calls, but no data? Check your "Virgin Mobile APN settings"

0 Kudos
Bluebell2
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Where is this mysterious "back office" team, still awaiting delivery of a phone that's gone

My sim was suspended on May 24th and since then I have been waiting to hear from the back office team. The latest response from the ibot on customer service (the 0345 454 111number) is there is nothing they can do to expedite a response

Can someone confirm that they do exist and that they do eventually contact you. Is there a reason why they cannot be contacted directly and appear proactive rather than reactive? 

Cheers from soon to be ex-virgin account holder

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Where is this mysterious "back office" team, still awaiting delivery of a phone that's gone

Hi Bluebell2, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Sorry to hear that you've been having some issues waiting on a reply from our back office team. 

Have you been able to hear back from them since your post? Let me know. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos