cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WI FI Calling Samsung Galaxy S10

MC001
On our wavelength

Hi I have 2 samsung phones a galaxy s10 and an s20 in the house. Wifi calling has stopped working on the S10. Does anyone know any troubleshooting I can try.

The S10 has a new SIM in it, could it be related to APN settings? I tried texting ALL to 78992 (or something) to save the setting to the SIM but the message wouldn't send!

I have 3 APNs listed in the s10 phone settings. Its using Virgin Media Mobile Internet, same settings as the S20.

Does it take a while to kick in or something?

Thanks in advance.

MC

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi MC001,

Paulina is currently out of office so I've assigned this to myself to investigate further. 

Please check your inbox for a PM off myself.

Thanks,

Kain

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
When you say a new SIM do you mean a replacement for an existing number or a new contract?

WiFi Calling and VoLTE currently have to be enabled on the SIM by customer services for all new airtime plans. Once it is enabled it can be controlled on the device.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

MC001
On our wavelength

Its a new pay monthly sim issued as a replacement for ome that got cancelled in a bundle change. 

I asked customer services if I needed to do anything to get wifi calling working and was told no. 

Please dm if you can help.

Thanks 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @MC001,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're having some issues with WiFi Calling on your Galaxy S10. I'll be more than happy to look into this further for you and see what we can do to help.

In order to do this, I will send you a Private Message. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi MC001,

Paulina is currently out of office so I've assigned this to myself to investigate further. 

Please check your inbox for a PM off myself.

Thanks,

Kain

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for your cooperation over PM MC001,

I'm glad that is now sorted for you!

If you do run into any further trouble then don't hesitate to contact us again.

Cheers and take care,

Kain