cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volte and vowifi no longer working.

rover220
Joining in

Hi. Joined virgin back in November time. At that time I had working volte and vowifi. Towards the end of January they stopped working. 

I contacted technical and they said that they reset some settings. Sure enough, a few hours later volte returned. 

It has since stopped working again so I was sent a replacement sim and volte and vowifi still don't work. It is pretty essential that I have them.

I have tried the suggested apn settings with no change. 

Device is a oneplus 8 pro, virgin sim runs in slot 2 but makes no difference which slot it is in. 

Can anyone offer any advice? 

6 REPLIES 6

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @rover220, thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised.

I'm just going to pop you a PM, so I can check things over on our systems for you.

Please expect this PM to arrive shortly and respond when you can!

Many thanks

Tom_W

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @rover220, thanks for your confirmation of details via PM.

I've refreshed some settings on our systems now, so are you able to kindly reboot your handset and see if things are working for you now please?

Many thanks

Tom_W

Now working again but for how long?

Why do settings keep needing to be reset?

Thanks

Hi @rover220, thanks for your reply and great to hear it's working.

It's not clear why this is changing for you so frequently, but once things are set as they should be there's no reason why this should revert back for you.

Please let us know if you have any issues with this again and we can take it from there.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Thanks Tom. 

You're welcome @rover220, anytime!

Take care.

Tom_W