cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt

Drinkers2023
Joining in

So I called VM tonight to ask about the VOLT offer which is Described as being an offer which if you are an 02 customer (account hold) which I am an VM customer and (account holder) which I am. Then because both parties have joined force they will double your o2 data and the next available internet speed what what your on. Not the case. I was told by VM that firstly I would have to pay an extra £5 pm as the customer service representative couldn’t understand English then I was told that because I had a decent offer anyway I could have this offer and my Monthly bill would go up an extra £20 totally misleading advertising. An offer which I should be eligible for. This should all be free. 

3 REPLIES 3

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you're an existing customer then you can apply through O2 for the benefits. No price change and no contract change.

See here https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-o2-benefits

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

AlexanderMTTH
Superfast
Hey,

I feel your pain, I went through something similar with the telephone team. And with the SMS/Whatsapp too. they didn't seem to comprehend the plain questions (and still don't). Also, I was sold a package w/ £10 a month hidden cost, and the idea of raising a complaint doesn't click with the Whatsapp team.

But Ben's message below is most correct. You can upgrade all without any change in contracts. I've managed to do mine, but will not lie to you... it was a pain and it took me over 5 hours of waiting time and over 10 calls in total. It also took weeks, as I do have a job, other than re-explaining the same thing over and over to a telephone team that lacks basic common sense.
Thanks and regards,
Alexander

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @Drinkers2023

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with getting your volt package sorted out. 

As benMcr has said there shouldn't be any charges for this, you would need to contact 02 to get the ball rolling. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M