cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail

Freggles
Joining in

Contact names don’t come up on either phone, mine or my partners. Comes up with number but not name. Had this problems since I changed over to virgin 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Freggles,

Thanks for the update with this. Unfortunately, this is an issue with the iOS software on the iPhone. Can you please try to do the following:

Settings > Phone > SIM Applications > Roaming > Mode > Manual > National. If you're using a newer iOS, it will be under Mobile Data rather than Phone. Once you've done this, please reboot your device and this should correct the problem.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Freggles,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with contact names on your phone. Just to clarify is this in regards to when numbers call you or your voicemail? Are you also able to let me know what device you have and how long this issue has been ongoing?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi it’s incoming calls. My phone is iPhone 11 partners is iPhone 7 only had this problem since being with virgin.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Freggles,

Thanks for the update with this. Unfortunately, this is an issue with the iOS software on the iPhone. Can you please try to do the following:

Settings > Phone > SIM Applications > Roaming > Mode > Manual > National. If you're using a newer iOS, it will be under Mobile Data rather than Phone. Once you've done this, please reboot your device and this should correct the problem.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Many thanks and sorry for late reply. All good now

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Freggles, thanks for getting back to us.

And thanks for letting us know your issue has been resolved. Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Also, please bear in mind that our website offers lots of helpful information and also, you can manage your account from here.

Regards

Lee_R