cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail

Annika1
Joining in

I'm currently in spain on holiday and can't access my voicemail as can't remember my pin. Need help to reset my pin pls.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank you for confirming your details via a PM @Annika1, I have now reset this for you.

Shortly you will get a text message confirming this has been done. Once you have this please follow the instructions on the text to change the pin.

If you have any further questions please let me know.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there Annika, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see you are unable to access your voicemail while in Spain. While in the UK the instructions for resetting the pin can be found on our voicemail help page here, just in case you need it for future reference.

As you are already abroad I will certainly help with getting this reset for you. To do this I am going to send you a PM to confirm your details.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank you for confirming your details via a PM @Annika1, I have now reset this for you.

Shortly you will get a text message confirming this has been done. Once you have this please follow the instructions on the text to change the pin.

If you have any further questions please let me know.

Regards

Nathan

Thanks for your help Nathan_B

You're very welcome 🙂

We're always happy to help if you need any further help.

Regards

Nathan