cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail

Maxfactor
On our wavelength

Now that Virgin Mobile uses Vodafone network surely it should be easier to turn on and off voicemail as it is on Vodafone!

1211 to activate and 1210 to de activate on VF

7 REPLIES 7

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Maxfactor, 

Thank you for posting to the Community. 

We do offer the option to remove/turn off the voicemail service if you wish to do so.

Information on how to do this can be found here

If you have any questions or further concerns, please do get back in touch.

Thanks 

Nat

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Maxfactor wrote:

Now that Virgin Mobile uses Vodafone network surely it should be easier to turn on and off voicemail as it is on Vodafone!

1211 to activate and 1210 to de activate on VF

Just to say that Virgin only use Vodafone for signal, everything else is done on there core network which is entirely separate from Vodafone's.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Maxfactor

enlli is absolutely correct in the previous statement.  In regards to the voicemail.  Have you been able to follow the advice of my colleague?

Regards

Lee_R

Maxfactor
On our wavelength

Yes I know you can turn on &off voicemail by signing into my account.

I was just wondering if there was a quick why of doing at as there is on Vodafone and o2.

Thank you for participating 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend Maxfactor.  Remember if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R

Not had a reply regarding extending ring before voicemail kicks in.

Turning off the voicemail is not really a solution for some reason the codes to extend rings are not working so still waiting for a solution.

Thanks.

Hi cle66y,

I'm afraid that we are unable to extend the number of rings for mobiles, like we can for landlines.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Beth

Beth