cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail silent

Richard342932
Joining in

Been with virgin 1 week, never accessed voicemail before. When I call it the line is completely silent. I have 4 voicemails. 

Any ideas? 

7 REPLIES 7

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Richard342932

Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear of the voicemail issue. Is this a mobile account or a cable account we're discussing please? 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi, its a mobile account 

Hi @Richard342932

Thanks for coming back to us. Have you set voicemail up? If not, call us on 222 to set this up 🙂 If you already have, let me know and we can assist further.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi  no I haven't will do that now. I didn't realise

Tried calling 222 and it's just a silent line. 

I think I have an issue because I ported my giffgaff number to virgin on 22nd November. Something went wrong and had total loss of service for 7 days whilst virgin worked on it. Now, my contacts are telling me that when I call them the number is changing between my original giffgaff number and the virgin number that I didn't want. 

Thanks for coming back to me. Let me know how you get on.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Hi @Richard342932

Have you got an iPhone? If so, can you do the following;

Settings, phone, my number. Make sure the number showing is the one you've ported in.

Let me know either way.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team