cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail pin

Hamp123
Joining in

I am currently abroad and my voicemail is requiring a pin I have never set one up how do I get one

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Hamp123, thanks for getting back to me privately.  

This is just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Also, please bear in mind that our website offers lots of helpful information and also, you can manage your account from here.

Regards

Lee_R

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Hamp123, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I would love to help you arrange your Voicemail PIN to be sent to you.  To enable me to do so, I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.  

Regards

Lee_R

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Hamp123, thanks for getting back to me privately.  

This is just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Also, please bear in mind that our website offers lots of helpful information and also, you can manage your account from here.

Regards

Lee_R

Williamsfamily
Joining in

Help, I’m having the same issue. Aboard, have a voicemail with a mysterious PIN. I don’t know what it is. Please advise.

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @Williamsfamily, and a very warm welcome to you!

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me, and I'll do all I can to resolve this for you.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn