cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail pin while abroad

jackanoy
Joining in

Hi,

I'm currently away from the UK and need to access my voicemail. But it's asking for a pin that I don't remember setting. I tried all the important numbers I may have used but now it's locked and the customer service line tells me to come here. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thank you!

340 REPLIES 340

AdamAnalogue
On our wavelength
  • Hello. I am in France and apparently there's a voicemail message waiting for me which expires 21/09. I did not set up a voicemail PIN before leaving the UK. Can you help please? 

Hi @AdamAnalogue

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community. 

Yes we can re set the PIN for you.

I will send you a private message now so we can do this securely.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

I am currently in the portugal and unable to retrieve voicemails or set up a temporary pin. 

please can you assist me asap?

thanks

harry 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Hdollin9,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to see that you're having some issues accessing your Voicemail while abroad!

We recommend our customers take a look at our Use Mobile Phone Abroad page to help them set up for their journey. You can also take a look at our Portugal Roaming Hub for more information about any call charges. 

However, as you're already abroad and having issues accessing your Voicemail, I'll be more than happy to help. I will send you a Private Message, so please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon. 

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Ivanhoe13
Settling in

I am currently in Italy and cannot access my voicemail. Can you help me please?

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there Ivanhoe13,

Thanks for posting your query and a warm welcome to the community.

To get this sorted I've dropped you a PM to discuss further.

You'll find the message within the purple envelope icon.

Regards,

Kain

wirginmediauser
Joining in

Same problem here, currently abroad and cannot access my voicemail, the PIN was never set. Wasn't even aware/informed that one should be set before leaving. Can't call 789 from abroad either. Does anyone know how to get to Virgin Mobile support team from abroad? What's their number? Has anyone ever succeeded in contacting them from abroad?

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there wirginmediauser,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community.

Apologies for the issues faced with this, I've dropped you a PM so we can get this sorted.

The message will appear within the purple envelope icon.

Regards,

Kain

AndrewL2
Joining in

Hi,

I'm abroad and trying to sell my house in the UK. I can't access my voicemail due to the PIN. I didn't know there was a PIN, nor that I needed it when roaming.

Could someone please help?

Thanks!

Hi @AndrewL2, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you're unable to access your Voicemail.  I would love to help you resolve this.  I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R