cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail pin while abroad

jackanoy
Joining in

Hi,

I'm currently away from the UK and need to access my voicemail. But it's asking for a pin that I don't remember setting. I tried all the important numbers I may have used but now it's locked and the customer service line tells me to come here. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thank you!

340 REPLIES 340

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @katieaenglish,

Welcome, thanks for posting.

I am sorry to see that you are having this issue.

Are you the account holder of this phone? If so I will invite you into a private message to help you.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

jrnsmith
Joining in

Same problem. Please get in touch. 

Thanks

Hey @jrnsmith,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I'm sorry to hear of the issues with your voicemail while abroad, I will send over a private message in a moment, please look out for this and we can get started.

Regards,

Steven_L

Thanks for confirming your details via private message @jrnsmith.

I have been able to reset your voicemail pin and you should get this by text message very soon.

Please let me know if you have any further issues.

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi - I'm also having this problem. Could you PM me to help? 

Hi maxfk,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. We can certainly help you with this matter and get your voicemail pin number reset for you.

I will pop you over a private message to take some details from you. Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Thank you for those details maxfk.

You should receive a new PIN by SMS.

This will need to reset this after receiving the SMS, by calling your voicemail.

The following points are guidelines for setting up a new PIN:
Not be purely repetitive,eg.7777
Not sequenced up or down,eg.1234,4321
The PIN cannot be a significant part of the Mobile number
Virgin Mobile default PIN(7890) will not be allowed as a sequence
New PIN's must be different from the previous PIN.

Kind regards Jodi. 

bn12
On our wavelength

No access to voicemail in Spain. Please confirm how to reset pin. Thanks

Hey @bn12,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.

I'm really sorry to hear of the issues with your voicemail pin, I can arrange for a new voicemail pin to be sent out to you but would need to do this via private message, that I will drop over in a minute. Please look out for the message and we can get started.

Regards,

Steven_L

Thanks for confirming your details via private message @bn12.

I have arranged for this to be done and you should receive a text message in a moment with your new voicemail pin.

Regards

Steven_L