cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail pin while abroad

jackanoy
Joining in

Hi,

I'm currently away from the UK and need to access my voicemail. But it's asking for a pin that I don't remember setting. I tried all the important numbers I may have used but now it's locked and the customer service line tells me to come here. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thank you!

340 REPLIES 340

Stebo71
Joining in

Hi,

I am also abroad at the moment and did not set up a PIN. Would someone be able to help? I am not planning on returning to the UK for a couple of months so any help towards a solution would be greatly appreciated! 

Cheers

Hey @Stebo71,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on our forums.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with your voicemail whilst your abroad.

I can get a new voicemail pin sorted for you but first we would need to confirm a few details via a private message, so that we can get you through account security.

Please look out for my private message and we can get started.

Regards,

Steven_L

HI, I have the same issue, trying to access voicemail from Spain, but I don't have a pin set up

Please can somebody help?

Thanks

Richard 

Hi @richardcoyle40,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post, and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with accessing your voicemail while you're in Spain.

We would advise that our customers set up their Voicemail PIN before leaving the country, which can be found on our How To Set Up Virgin Mobile Voicemail page.

However, as you're already our of the country, I will be more than happy to help you resolve this over Private Message.

Please keep an eye our for a purple envelope at the top right corner. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Sheila118
Joining in

Hi, I am currently abroad and didn’t set up pin for voicemail before I left.. can you please assist in obtaining a pin.

Many Thanks

Hi Sheila118,

I've replied to your other post and sent you a PM.

Cheers,

Corey C

eletos
Tuning in

Hi Another one here who didn’t set up a voicemail PIN before traveling!

if anyone could DM me and help out I would be very grateful. 

Thanks 

Steve

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @eletos

No problem at all, I will send you a message across now. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for providing me that information via PM. 

I have arranged for the number to be sent to you via text message. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

All sorted now. Thanks!