cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail pin while abroad

jackanoy
Joining in

Hi,

I'm currently away from the UK and need to access my voicemail. But it's asking for a pin that I don't remember setting. I tried all the important numbers I may have used but now it's locked and the customer service line tells me to come here. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thank you!

340 REPLIES 340

Hi rosarioap,

Welcome to our community forums and thanks for posting. We can certainly help you reset your voicemail pin so you can access you messages abroad for you.  

Can we ask if you have tried the default pin of 7890 first of all? If you have an still cannot access I will pop you over a private message to get this reset from here for you.

Click on the purple envelope to accept the chat. 

Kind regard Jodi. 

Thanks Jodi! I sent replied to your message. 7890 didn’t work. Thanks!! 

Hi rosarioap,

Just a quick message to say we have now reset your voicemail pin for you. You will receive this by text message. Please follow the instructions as you will need to change this pin.

Please let us know that it has worked and you can access your messages.

Kind regards Jodi.  

Thanks Jodi! It worked! 🙂

Great news Maria,

Thanks for the update and enjoy the rest of your holiday.

Kind regards Jodi. 

mopa
Joining in

Hi, I am having the exact same problem trying to access my voicemail from Spain. Could you please send me a message to unlock this?

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Mopa, 

Welcome to our community forums and thanks for posting. We can certainly help you reset your voicemail pin so you can access your messages abroad.  

Can we ask if you have tried the default pin of 7890 first of all?

Zoie

Hi 

Yes, tried all the numbers mentioned in this post. Nothing works. 

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Sorry to hear that, I will pop you over a PM and we can reset this for you.

Keep an eye out for the purple envelope.

Zoie

Smeghead69
On our wavelength

I too am having this problem while abroad. I didn't even know i had to set one up, and will be there for the next couple of weeks