cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail pin while abroad

jackanoy
Joining in

Hi,

I'm currently away from the UK and need to access my voicemail. But it's asking for a pin that I don't remember setting. I tried all the important numbers I may have used but now it's locked and the customer service line tells me to come here. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thank you!

340 REPLIES 340

Hi Mawu,

You are very welcome, please advise your daughter to carry out all steps in thhe text when she receices it,

Kind regards

Paul.

LSp2
Joining in

Hello 

I am also abroad at the moment and did not set up a PIN. Would someone be able to help? I won't be returning to the UK for a while so a permanent solution would be great.

Thanks 

Superd0LL
Joining in

Hello,

I face exactly the same problem. I am outside of the UK and cannot access my voicemail. 

Can anybody help me please?

Kind Regards,

Maya

Hi Paul,

Could you please take a look at my question above this message? I posted it two weeks ago and unfortunately have not received any reply. 

Thank you

Kind Regards

Maya

Hi Paul,

Could you please take a look at my question as well? I posted it two weeks ago and unfortunately have not received any reply. 

Thank you

Kind Regards

Maya

Hi Superd0LL

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear your voicemail isn't working, I will be happy to help, I will need to access your mobile account to do this I will send you a invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Hi LSp2.

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear your voicemail isn't working, I will be happy to help, I will need to access your mobile account to do this I will send you a invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

I’m abroad and locked out of my voicemail, any help available?

Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the post John1525 and welcome to our community. 

Can we please confirm if you require the PIN to be reset? 

Thanks, Emily.

Hi Emily,

yes please. Can you reset the pin as I have no idea what it should be.

Will I

get a notification of what it has been reset to?