cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail pin while abroad

jackanoy
Joining in

Hi,

I'm currently away from the UK and need to access my voicemail. But it's asking for a pin that I don't remember setting. I tried all the important numbers I may have used but now it's locked and the customer service line tells me to come here. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thank you!

340 REPLIES 340

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to me, 

So that I can look into this further for you, I am going to need to drop you a PM, keep your eye on the envelope on the top right of the screen. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

I am abroad at the moment and need a pin for voicemail which I haven’t been asked for while in uk and haven’t set up.

how do I set a pin to retrieve my voicemail while overseas

Desperately need a PIN to access Voicemail from Australia
Before leaving UK I contacted Virgin mobile 3 times, but a PIN was never mentioned.
I have tried to ring Virgin support - 35 mins one time, 38 mins the other.  Just left ringing.
My app not working properly.  It will not work off wi-fi, needs 3G connection & mobile data enabled.  As soon as I do that all sorts of downloads occur and I am charged £s and £s.
Have also spent a lot of money calling +447458333222    It says that 1234 is not a valid PIN.
What can I do?    Help please

Hi Hotmancool,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry you haven't been able to access your voicemail due to not having a pin, this is something you are meant to set up before leaving the country I am sorry if this something you weren't made aware of.

Have you been able to get in touch with us since posting? If not, please let us know and we can look to resetting your pin for you from here.

Kind regards,

Paul.

Hi, No I still have no pin to access my voicemail, how do I get a pin while I am in Cyprus 

Hi Hotmancool,

Thanks for coming back, I can try to reset this it isn't 100% as you are out of the country however it should work, I'll pop you over a private message now so we can pass security and reset this, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

mawu
Joining in

Same problem here, my daughter is currently abroad and can't access her voicemail, she doesn't recall ever setting a PIN. She phoned customer service but they couldn't help her. Any help appreciated please.

Hi mawu,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear your daughter isn't able to receive voicemail while abroad, this is something we can help with, is the account in your daughters name or yours?

Regards

Paul.

Ah that's great news, it's in my name.

Hi Mawu,

So I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.