cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail pin while abroad

jackanoy
Joining in

Hi,

I'm currently away from the UK and need to access my voicemail. But it's asking for a pin that I don't remember setting. I tried all the important numbers I may have used but now it's locked and the customer service line tells me to come here. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thank you!

340 REPLIES 340

Thanks for letting me know AP8  and hope you're enjoying your time abroad and stay safe 🙂

Regards,

Lisa

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM. CHECKED SEVERAL TIMES AND DID NOT WORK. PLEASE HELP!!!!

Same problem, can't remember setting up a pin. Please can someone help.

Rssmijn
Joining in

I’m facing the same issue, I never set up a pin for my mobile voicemail and am now being asked for one while abroad.

please can someone help with this?

cheers!

Hi,

I'm in Crete and have just have the happen, first voicemail for a long time and have never set the PIN.

Can someone help?

Andy

Hi Andy1961,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear you're having some issues with your voicemail pin, I've popped you over a private message to advise further 🙂

Alex_Rm

I am back working again now thanks to Alex.

Maybe Virgin Mobile could could  adding voicemail reset to the account page of the website?

Andy

Hi there, I am having the same problem with being abroad and not having set up a voicemail PIN. Could someone please help me?

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @LBH19

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with getting accesses to your voicemail. 

Are you able to confirm for me, are you still abroad? If so, I can take a look into getting the sorted for you. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Hi there,

Thank you very much for getting back to me. I am still abroad.

Laura