cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail pin while abroad

jackanoy
Joining in

Hi,

I'm currently away from the UK and need to access my voicemail. But it's asking for a pin that I don't remember setting. I tried all the important numbers I may have used but now it's locked and the customer service line tells me to come here. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thank you!

340 REPLIES 340

Thanks for reaching out to me ferale,

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a PM from me and we'll seek to resolve this for you

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Bevmay64
Joining in

Hi!

I am in holiday in Greece and am unable to retrieve my voicemail messages since I have never set up a PIN for my voicemail. Sorry! I wasn't aware that I needed to do this. Since I am going through a house sale in the UK, it is really quite important that I have access to my voicemails. Is there anyone who can help me with this at all please?

Many thanks

Hey @Bevmay64,

If you haven't set up a voicemail pin, then it will still be at the default pin, which is 1234.

Please give this a try and let me know, if it works or not. 

Regards

Steven_L

Hi @Steven_L

I have tried using 1234, but this does not work unfortunately,  but thank you for the suggestion 😊 

Regards

@Bevmay64

Hey @Bevmay64,

This may have been set on your account to a different number than the default one. I will need to send over a private message, so that I can check this on your account, I will drop over a private message in a moment for you.

Regards

Steven_L

Great news @Bevmay64, I'm glad that we could get this sorted for you today.

Please get in touch if you have any further issues with your voicemail.

Regards

Steven_L

AP8
Joining in

Good afternoon 

I'm currently away from the UK and need to access my voicemail. But keeps asking for a pin I  tried the default number 1234 and doesn't work I tried numbers I may have used but doesn't work still.Can anyone help me please I really need to access my voicemail.

Thank you

Hey there AP8,

Sorry to hear you've ben unable to access your voicemail whilst away. I don't want to assume that this is for your mobile phone but I'll send you a Private Message so I can get some details so I can take a look at the voicemail PIN.

Please reply back to it so I can help.

Thanks,

Lisa

Thanks for the details via Private Message @AP8  

I've reset your voicemail PIN and you should receive a text message with the new PIN. You will need to set up a new PIN after you've received it and please make sure that the new PIN does not contain any repetitive numbers or sequences and be unique.

Do let me know if you have any problems with it.

Thanks,

Lisa

Thanks Lisa all sorted