cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail not working

Sickasachip
Joining in

Hi I can’t access my voicemail, I’ve set up a pin on 222 and still can’t hear my voicemails 

13 REPLIES 13

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Sickasachip,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your voicemail. We want to best help regarding this. Is this your first time accessing your Voicemail or have you been able to access your mail before? If this is your first time, please try the following link and let us know if it helps https://www.virginmedia.com/help/mobile/set-up-virgin-mobile-voicemail?

Thanks, 

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi I’ve already done all the troubleshooting and it hasn’t worked, I can hear the options just not the voicemails.

Thank you for letting me know Sickasachip.

When you are given options on your voicemail and you press one what happens? Do you hear anything at all after or is the line cut?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

I hear no message at all then it asks if I want to keep or delete it.

Does this occur with multiple voicemails? How long has this issue been ongoing? 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

This is on all of my voicemails and it’s been going on for the last couple of days.

Just to confirm, have you been able to try a different device to see if the issue persists? Have you also been able to access your Voicemail before?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

No and yes.

Hi @Sickasachip

I'm going to drop you a private message to investigate further, please keep an eye on your inbox.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team