cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail not working

tiswas100
Joining in

My partner's samsung mobile phone will not allow callers to leave a message for her, it simply says this person is unavailable and to try later.

I have phoned Virgin three days running about this, we have even had texts saying that the Voicemail account has been set up but still unable to leave a message. We have turned the phone on and off so may times now that we have lost count.

I would finally add that this is a recent problem, it used to work just fine.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi tiswas100, 

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your Partner's voicemail service looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you guys. 

I've taken a peek at their services on my side and can see that you have spoken to the team today. Could you tell me what happened during this chat please so I'm up to date with what is happening? 

Thanks!

Megan_L

Hi Megan

Thank you for your interest.

That was my 4th call and they are now sending me a new SIM. This in itself worries me because whilst I am not a big mobile user my partner will expect me to back up/replicate what she had before and if I do not get it right I will be in trouble! 😈

Wish there was a simpler fix!

Thanks

Rob 

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @tiswas100,

Thank you for this update! I do hope this helps.

Let us know how it goes 🙂

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Will she lose any historic data with the new SIM card? Does he just need to make sure contacts are on the phone and not the SIM or will she lose texts, whatsapp history etc?

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there tiswas100, 

all contacts, apps, preferences should be backed up on phone, 

Hope all goes well 

Zoie