cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail not working

dmcc787
Joining in

Hi,

My voicemail has stopped working recently, whenever people call and I can not pick up, the phone just rings, then hangs up without going to voicemail. I have called 789 many times, and they keep resetting my voicemail, but nothing works. I finally got support to put me through to the technical team today, but after 30 minutes of waiting the line went dead.

Please can someone help, I am on a Samsung S10. If a call with technical support can be arranged please let me know.

3 REPLIES 3

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi dmcc787, thanks for your post. 

Sorry to hear you've had issues with setting up voicemail on your mobile. Can you please confirm if you've tried the steps below? 

Sign in to Your Account

Select Plan and device

Select Manage services

Select option to turn on voicemail

If that doesn’t do the trick, you can also:

• Dial 222 from your mobile and listen to the message until the end
  • Keep your phone on for 20 minutes. If you get a text that says PERS, ignore it
  • After 20 minutes, turn your phone off and on again

If that doesn't help please let me know.

Tom 

Yes I have done all of the above, nothing has worked.

I have also spoken to customer service many times, and I have spoken to the fault management team once. No-one has been able to sort it, so I will call again tomorrow, however it is very frustrating that I have to start from scratch every time, it takes over an hour to get through to the fault management team.

Is there anyway I can fast-track a call to the fault management team?

Laurie_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi dmcc787,

Thanks for getting in touch and a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. I'm sorry that you've had this problem with your voicemail.

I'll just need to confirm some details with you via Private Message. Please look out for a purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen.

Kind regards,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team