cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail no longer working

Perestroika
On our wavelength

I am so grateful to find this forum as suddenly this morning calls are no longer going to voicemail . All callers get is a message saying the phone isn't available and to try later. Any ideas as to how I can resolve this? What I can't understand is why all of a sudden calls are not being sent to voicemail. 
I have tried to access my settings on 222 but do not have an option there to reset it , and have also called 789 to speak to someone but have not been able to resolve this problem.

my phone is a Huawei Ascend Y330 if this is of any relevance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

No I’ve not done that, I’ll try that next

Thank you

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

12 REPLIES 12

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Perestroika

Welcome to our forums and thank you for your post.

Sorry to see you are having issues with no voicemails being active.

Have you been able to log onto your online account here to ensure the voicemail service is fully active?

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hi Nathan ,

thanks for the welcome, yes I’ve been able to log into my account and the voicemail is still in the on position.

No worries 🙂

Are you able to switch it off then back on and then reboot the phone to see if this helps?

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

No I’ve not done that, I’ll try that next

Thank you

Ok, if that doesn't work let me know and I'll see what I can do to help.

Regards

Nathan

I’ve received a text to say that a voicemail box has been created for my number, and I remember reading something in the set up instructions on my account about waiting 20 minutes and to then cycle the phone on and off for it to activate, so fingers crossed!!

Hello Nathan ,

I’ve waited the 20 minutes and then cycled the phone on and off but it still won’t go to voicemail when the call is left unanswered.

kind regards 

max

Thank you for trying anyway.

I'm going to send you a pm so I can look into this further.

Regards

Nathan

Yes please do , I would appreciate that as I’m not getting anywhere.

Regards 

max