cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail icon,which I can't clear off my screen. I have no unread voicemails,so it's really annoying

Suejabga
Settling in

I cannot get rid of the voicemail icon on my mobile screen. I have no unread messages,and selected option 3 to delete,but the icon stubbornly remains. Help!! My phone is a Samsung A23 android,and nothing on YouTube helps with my problem. It's driving me nuts.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Suejabga, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am very sorry to hear you are unable to remove the voicemail icon from your handset, we will do all we can to help. 

Can you please try clearing the Cache and data from the handset?

Please select Settings >App >Sort By (Icon on top right) >Show System Apps >Call Settings >Storage >Clear Cache and Data.

Let us know how you get on. 

Thanks, 

Nat

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Suejabga, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am very sorry to hear you are unable to remove the voicemail icon from your handset, we will do all we can to help. 

Can you please try clearing the Cache and data from the handset?

Please select Settings >App >Sort By (Icon on top right) >Show System Apps >Call Settings >Storage >Clear Cache and Data.

Let us know how you get on. 

Thanks, 

Nat

Keenzo
Up to speed

This seems to be happening more and more to me and my wife also, the only way to get rid is to leave yourself a voicemail, listen then delete it.

I know it doesnt help if you live alone etc but get someone to call you and leave a voicemail if you can