cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail from Spain

markhunter
Tuning in

When I try to access my Voicemail (from Spain) I get this text "Your voicemail has been accessed from another phone. Wasn't you? Please call our team on 789 or dial 222 to reset your pin."

I enter my usual PIN, which is accepted, and then it just goes quiet, then automated response "thanks for calling..." and line goes dead. 

I have voicemails waiting to be read. Can anyone help please?

Regards,

Mark Hunter

11 REPLIES 11

Sasha_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @markhunter

Thanks for posting this on here and sorry to hear you're having some issues with your voicemail.

It might be best to get in touch with our team via 789 as suggested or 0345 454 1111 so they can have a look into this for you. 

Have you tried calling 789 as suggested? If so, we will assist you as best as we can 🙂 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Thanks for your response.
Unfortunately 789 is not available from Spain and the 0345 number texted me a link to the help section of the Virgin website which unfortunately did not solve my voicemail problem.
I now have a number of voicemails regarding an elderly parent which I can't access.
Please can you help me - perhaps by a voicemail reset?
Regards,

Mark Hunter

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi markhunter

Can you please let me take a look into this for you 

I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Hi markhunter

Thanks for those details 

I have just reset the Voicemail from here 

Can you please try again and let me know of any issues 

Gareth_L

Unfortunately there is no change.  I still can't access my voicemail.
My PIN appears to be accepted, there is a long period of silence and then the message "thanks for calling virgin voicemail.....bye for now"

Let me look into this in a bit more detail Mark 

Gareth_L

Thank you. That would be most helpful.

Good morning Mark 

Can you pleas wait for an sms message to reset the Voicemail pin and see if that helps 

Gareth_L

Sorted!  Resetting the PIN worked a treat.
Thank you so much for your help.