Menu
kas1963
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Voice mail not working

My voice mail is not working.  It was set up, now when some one calls you just get an answer that says this number not in service.  Any one help.

0 Kudos
kas1963
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Voice mail not working

Sorry, the actual message after the correct unanswered time is "Your call cannot be completed as dialed". But I can go into my voice mail account and of course it tells me that there are no unheard messages. I am finding that contacting Virgin is not easy.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Tom_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi kas1963, welcome to our community forums.

I am sorry to hear that you've been experiencing issues with this.

Since your post have you contacted us to determine whether the voicemail is currently provisioned for you on our systems?

If you're a fairly recent customer is the number one that you've brought across from another provider?

If you're still experiencing issues let us know and we'll take a look for you.

Thanks,

Tom_S

0 Kudos
kas1963
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey Tom, thanks for the reply.  I was able to contact Virgin.  It had been working, so they reset it and after I reset my voicemail it is fine.  I found trying to contact Virgin a bit difficult. Time and numbers didn't work, I was wondering if it's a time zone thing?  When I logged in and went to support it would log me out, then if I clicked on chat, nothing would happen.  I tried the phone number and eventually got through. Once that happened the help was good!    

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Tom_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the update kas1963,

I am glad to hear that you were able to eventually speak to someone about this and they sorted it for you.

Were you using our contacts page for methods to contact us?

Thanks,

Tom_S

0 Kudos