cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice data incoming calls not working

Michael369
Joining in

Hi.  I am overseas, my incoming calls don't ring,  can't access my voicemail,  789 not working,  can't call virgin,  to help me,  seems everything is failed.  Please help 

26 REPLIES 26

Thank you for giving the additional information.

We will need to send you a PM to confirm some details so we can access your account and offer further support. I will send you a PM now, you will find this in the inbox in the top right corner of the page. 

All the best. 

Molly

Hi.  I have sent you my details.  Regards 

Hi David, thank you for PM'ing with me. 

Your premium call bar was on which can sometimes prevent roaming. This has now been switched off for you. If you wish to turn it back on you can do so via your online account. 

If you can now reboot your handset and see if this fixes the issue? It can take up to 24 hours but will usually go through instantly. 

All the best. 

Molly

Thank you for your response but unfortunately nothing still works,  I switched on data and shows I am off line,  my voice mail has no access,  and still no massage service,  so where do we go from here,  there is a major problem and it's not a easy fix,  I need to get this resolved as this problem is going on way to long

I am still with access to my data,  Voice mail,  and text,  any help number or 789 dies not work,  and in top of all that,  you are now not answering my question and left me high and dry,  this is a disgraceful service,  Shane on you vigin.  

Hi Michael. Sorry to hear you are still having issues. 
We try to reply on the forums as quickly as possible, however it is not a 24 hour service, and we always recommend calling us if it is urgent. 

Can you please confirm

• The country you are abroad in. 
  • The handset model you are having issues with. 

All the best. 

Molly

Thank you for getting back.  I have informed you I am in spain,  you have asked me to call you,  but your numbers don't work,  why don't you call me maybe,  my handset is vivo 1724. Thanks 

Hi Michael, thank you for the speedy response. 

Sadly we cannot arrange outbound calls via this platform. 

Having looked into this for you again we will need to order you a replacement sim as your current one needs updating. 

Sincerest apologies for this. 

When will you be back to use the SIM card? We can order one for you if you are back within the next 30 days, it will go to your UK address. 

All the best. 

Molly

Traveling is a issues as my age and health,  puts me in high risk,  is it possible to send the new SIM to my home address,  and I can get it sent here,  regards 

Hi Michael, we would only send the SIM to the address on the account. I can arrange this for you if you wish. 

If you can just confirm your home address is the same as your account address (Please do not post the full address on this public thread for your security.)

All the best. 

Molly