cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice Mail while Roaming requires pin which hasn't been set

ned223
Joining in

I'm temporarily in Germany and my voicemail is saying I need to enter a PIN to access it which I have never had to do in the UK. I have not set any PIN before.

Some people have said they have been given temporary pins while abroad to access their voicemail-I need something like this, or the pin requirement to be removed.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @ned223

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to our community forums, it's great to have you here! 

I'm so sorry that you are facing this issue with your Voicemail, I'd be happy to take a look with you via a PM. 

I'll pop one across now, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thanks again. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @ned223

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to our community forums, it's great to have you here! 

I'm so sorry that you are facing this issue with your Voicemail, I'd be happy to take a look with you via a PM. 

I'll pop one across now, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thanks again.