cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VoLTE and WiFi calling not working anymore

IoanaNeacsu
Up to speed

Hello, I've noticed that since 2-3 days VoLTE doesn't appear anymore where the cellular data is and WiFi calling is not available as well. I have done all the reset options to my phone and nothing, everything is ok as it was before. So, my question is, was this disabled in my area? Have I been switched back to the EE network? I need to say that VoLTE and 5G were both available on my phone but suddenly the VoLTE isn't available anymore. I can't say about 5G because I don't live in an area with 5G coverage. Can someone please check this? Thank you

46 REPLIES 46

Hi @enlli Yeah I know it works on Virgin, it worked fine so far until 3 days ago. So, most likely it's a network issue not a handset issue. 

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Looks like there are some outages on Virgin going by some other posts.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Also don't have VoLTE or wifi caling at the moment, but then I'm also having problems connecting circuit switched calls too so this seems to be a fault.

hz
On our wavelength

me too, had volte until 6/7 this evening and now it's disappeared on my  Xiaomi11T Pro too...

carl_pearce
Community elder

...add me to the list of 'WiFi Calling not working anymore'. Has been fine for over 12 months.

Three SIM works ok in the same dual SIM mobile (Put in Airplane mode, with WiFi enabled, to confirm).

WIFi calling just started working...

Oh and VoLTE logo appears when disabling WiFi...

hz
On our wavelength

Yeah I just got my VoLTE back after toggling the VoLTE switch on and off and toggling aeroplane mode too. This worked for me and hopefully for other Xiaomi users. 

IMG_20220128_235544.jpg

Still no change on Samsung.

hz
On our wavelength

My brother has a Galaxy Z Flip and his VoLTE had returned before mine did. 

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @LonaNeacsu, 

How are things looking this morning? Have you had any joy with this returning? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M