cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual Voicemail

bunyank
Joining in

I know I am not alone in wanting to know when Visual Voicemail will be available through Virgin, but I haven’t quickly found the answer. 
I didn’t imagine for one minute when leaving EE that I would lose VVM when switching carriers. I rather wish I hadn’t left them now; it isn’t a “nice to have” feature, it turns out it’s one I rather wish I hadn’t lost. 

5 REPLIES 5

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Visual Voicemail is unlikely to be supported at present due to network changes over the next year.

Not even all the main networks support it at present.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

If you want VVM (and Wi-Fi Calling and VoLTE) using Vodafone’s network then a side switch to VOXI would work. The exit fee might not be as high as you suspect, I just did the same.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @bunyank,

A warm welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for posting. 

There's no plans at the moment relating to this but thanks for the feedback on what you'd like to see. We're always working hard to improve the services, content and indeed offerings.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Gutkowski
Just joined

I am on Verizon and looking for a good visual voicemail app. I see here that people recommend Google voice, but I thought you had to port over your number to Google and drop your carrier to use Google voice.

Can someone recommend a good option in regards to a visual voicemail app or let me know how to use Google voice without me going away from Verizon?

MyCCPay Login

DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hello

Where are you based as you have come onto a forum for UK based Virginmedia customers, it may be more helpful to ask on the Verizon forum, if they have one.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks