cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin tells me i cannot get Oomph deal

douganderson78
Tuning in

Hi chaps

I was texted by Virgin about a fortnight ago to let me know my Oomph sim was being cancelled, duer to the fact I didnt meet the criteria. This was after I had called Virgin and they actually suggested I could take this offer. It was them that drove this conversation.

So I called them again, and right enough I was told I couldn't get it but the agent I spoke to managed to find me a deal which was only £10 more. I told him that I wanted the deal that Virgin gave me, and that I was sure they could figure it out. I was to get a call back which of course hasn't materialised.

Anyone else had Virgin offer an Oomph deal, only to have it rescinded days later? If I am moved to the rolling contract which is something ludicrous a month I will be very unhappy, and will speak to them about breach of contract. I just want what they offered me ... seems reasonable surely??

Anyone have any ideas on who it is I need to speak to? Can't face more Virgin support phone call lottery.

Thanks

Doug

11 REPLIES 11

Hi Andrew

I was adamant from the start that I was looking to continue with the deal I had been offered initially. That was a contractual agreement, that I was being billed for. They have to fulfil that.

Its absolutely worth sticking to your guns.

Hi @douganderson78,

Thank you for the update. I'm glad to hear that the team have been able to help and sort you out with a package that you're happy with.

Please do feel free to reach back out if you need our assistance with anything in the future.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!