Menu
deos
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Virgin mobile support rudely hang on my complaint

It looks like Virgin mobile completely lost any compass regarding customer support

I've just complained on my mobile bill where I was wrongly overcharged for exceeding internet usage, I've been refused to pass to manager when I've asked to finally settle dispute and when I mentioned I will have to contact mobile ombudsman, guy hang up call on me.

Incredible

0 Kudos
had_enough_now
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin mobile support rudely hang on my complaint

I can confirm this, 100%

Cannot register a mobile number for online service overview as site simply blocks reg. of number at random and goes into a reCaptcha loop, without explanation.  'Support' refuses to listen, refuses to try it himself, refuses to transfer call to a supervisor ( ?! ) THEN, HANGS UP ???

what the.. in fairness, did call back and got another who was OK, at last tried it herself and realised, problem was not at my end - still refused to pass the call on to a manager to make a complaint about first guy tho.

srsly but Virgin, get a grip.  This mobile contract is now going elsewhere btw, I don't need to put up with this garbage, nor should anyone have to.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin mobile support rudely hang on my complaint

Hi Had_enough_now, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Really sorry you're having an issue with setting up your online account, I can appreciate you're keen to get this sorted. 

I can assure you we're keen to have a closer look and get this sorted, therefore I'll pop you a personal message and we'll take it from there. 

I look forward to hearing back from you soon. 

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos