cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin mobile email verification

mikewales59
Just joined

Hi,

I have recently tried to purchase a mobile through a contract on your website, however once all the details were put through it said you would be in touch shortly. It's now been 3-4 days since and nothing. When I try to log into the account it asks for email verification but no email has been sent, I have tried resending multiple times and there is no email even in the spam folder.

Thanks

Michael

2 REPLIES 2

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @mikewales59

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your first post, we're happy to have you with us. 

I'm sorry to hear this, I appreciate this is frustrating and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

I'm going to send you a PM for more details so we can look into things for you. 

Please look out for a notification in the purple envelope located in the top right hand corner of your screen. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for chatting with me over PM @mikewales59

Glad I was able to advise you on this 🙂 

If you have any further issues, please pop another post on this thread and we'll happily assist. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide